10ft x 10ft Square Cantilever Umbrella
$1,087.99 – $1,359.99
- Umbrella Frame Height – 9.25 ft.
- Height from floor to opened edge of canopy – 7.42 ft clearance
- Canopy Size -10 ft.
- Umbrella weight: 82 lbs. prior to filling the base with sand during assembly
- Base Dimensions: L- 33″, H-9″, W-33″
- Base Weight: 31 lbs. prior to filling the base with sand during assembly.
This product ships by freight delivery. The carrier will schedule an appointment for delivery once the product has arrived in your area. Once the order is placed, freight orders ship within 5 business days and typically deliver within 5-10 business days once the item has shipped.
- Protective umbrella cover is included
- This 10ft Square Cantilever Umbrella, with Sunbrella® fabric is perfect for your outdoor entertainment
- The design represents style and simplicity with flexible and strong aluminum ribs that provide increased durability
- A single wind vent allows air to pass through umbrella ensuring stability
- Hand crank opens and closes and tilts the umbrella with ease
- Umbrella rotates 360° with footpad function while slider vertical tilt and crank horizontal tilt allows easy adjustments for care-free enjoyment
- The base features fillable chambers to provide weight and stability – fill with sand and water for best results
- Canopy unzips from arms for easy cleaning
- Sunbrella® 100% solution-dyed acrylic is resistant to stains, fading, and cleans very easily
- Slider can easily move up or down to angle the umbrella as needed
- Umbrella can be easily tilted left or right by crank
- Vented umbrella deters wind gusts from lifting or tipping
- Aluminum frame and pole are lightweight and have a long-lasting, powder-coated finish
- Full umbrella cover is included
- Ideal for residential use
- Canopy Material: Sunbrella® 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- Canopy Size: 10 ft
- Resin base included
- Frame Material: Rust-free, heavy-duty aluminum
- Open and Close: Crank
- Horizontal Tilt: Crank
- Vertical Tilt: Slider
- Rotate: Footpad
Umbrella should be lowered and secured in windy conditions or when not in use.