- FAQ – 11ft Wood-Look Aluminum Market Umbrella
FAQ – 11ft Wood-Look Aluminum Market Umbrella
- What is the canopy made from?
- The canopy is Sunbrella fabric which is made from solution dyed acrylic yarn.
- The canopy is available for purchase on proshade.com.
- For care instruction please reference attached assembly instructions.
- What is the round ball on the top of the canopy called and can it be replaced?
- The round decorative ball on the top is called a finial and it can be replaced if lost or damaged.
- The finial is available for purchase on proshade.com.
- The ribs on my umbrella are broken, can I replace them?
- No, the ribs cannot be replaced. They are factory pre-assembled.
- The frame, which includes all ribs, is available for purchase on proshade.com.
- What type of material are the pole and ribs made from?
The pole and ribs are made of aluminum and wood-look painted.
- Can any components be replaced on my umbrella?
The finial, rib end, and the fabric canopy on the 11’ Wood-look Aluminum Market Umbrella can be replaced. All replacement parts are available for purchase on proshade.com.
- What is the diameter of the umbrella pole and can I use it in a table?
The diameter is 48mm. It is not recommended to use in a patio table. If used in a patio table, always use with an umbrella base and lower in windy condition.
- Should I use an umbrella base?
Yes, an umbrella base is recommended for use at all times.
- Can the 11’ aluminum Market Umbrella tilt?
Yes, firmly fix the pole and then rotate the canopy clockwise or counterclockwise to tilt. The canopy has a two-position tilt. Please reference assembly instructions.
- Can I buy Proshade items somewhere besides Costco?
All Proshade items are available to purchase on proshade.com.
- Please reference assembly instructions for Care, Maintenance and Assembly. Please read carefully and make yourself familiar with these instructions.